仙来居伴奏网

标题: My Same - Adele ( 期待很久的原版伴奏哦 ) [打印本页]

作者: momoaiziji    时间: 2012-2-27 14:11:17     标题: My Same - Adele ( 期待很久的原版伴奏哦 )

You said I'm stubborn and I never give in   
I think you're stubborn 'cept you're always softening   You say I'm selfish, I agree with you on that  
 I think you're giving out in way too much in fact  
 I say we've only known each other a year  
 You say I've known you longer my dear  
 You like to be so close, I like to be alone
  I like to sit on chairs and you prefer the floor   Walking with each other,  
 think we'll never match at all, but we do
  But we do, but we do, but we do  
 I thought I knew myself, somehow you know me more   I've never known this, never before  
 You're the first to make up whenever we argue   I don't know who I'd be if I didn't know you   You're so provocative, I'm so conservative   You're so adventurous, I'm so very cautious, combining   You think we would and we do,   but we do, but we do, but we do   Favouritism ain't my thing but,   In this situation I'll be glad...   Favouritism ain't my thing but,   In this situation I'll be glad to make an exception   You said I'm stubborn and I never give in   I think you're stubborn 'cept you're always softening   You say I'm selfish, I agree with you on that   I think you're giving out in way too much in fact   I say we've only known each other one year   You say I've known you longer my dear   You like to be so close, I like to be alone   I like to sit on chairs and you prefer the floor   Walking with each other,   think we'll never match at all, but we do
作者: dancemeow    时间: 2012-6-20 10:38:36

怎么听不了呢
作者: geek0    时间: 2014-7-30 13:36:30

这个版本清晰多了 good
作者: 蓝森林的独角    时间: 2014-9-8 11:44:52

谢谢楼主分享,感觉不错,还比较清晰
作者: 顺其自然_っ    时间: 2015-5-1 23:08:10

前面吉他部分很奈斯,后面鼓出来的时候有点奇怪,鼓声太薄了,底鼓声音不大饱满。不过这算所有伴奏里最好的了。

欢迎光临 仙来居伴奏网 (http://t2.xianlaiju.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2