Nation to nation all the world must get together face the problems that we see.
全世界所有的国家必须团结起来面对我们所看到的问题。
Then maybe somehow we can work it out.
然后可能在某种程度上我们能解决这些问题
I asked my neighbor for a favor.
我请求我的邻居帮个忙
She said later.
她说等会儿
What has come of all the people?
所有的人都怎么了?
Have we lost love of what it’s about?
我们失去了爱的意义吗?
I have to find my peace cuz no one seems to let me be false prophets cry of doom.
我不得不寻找我的安宁,因为似乎没有人想让我错误的对未来抱悲观态度
What are the possibilites?
可能性是什么?
I told my brother there’ll be problem, times and tears for fears.
我告诉过我的兄弟这样会出事的,会有时间来害怕得哭泣
But we must live each day like it’s the last.
但是我们必须象昨天一样过好每一天。
Go with it. Go with it .
和问题协调,和问题协调。
Jam, it ain’t too much stuff.
阻碍并不是太多
It ain’t too much
并不是太多
It ain’t too much for me to
对我来说这并不是太大的困难。
Jam ,it ain’t too much stuff.
It ain’t
不多
Don’t you
你不认为这样吗?
It ain’t too much for me to