仙来居伴奏网

标题: Set Fire To The Rain吉他版 - Adele ( Set Fire To The Rain吉他版 ) [打印本页]

作者: Svetalanna    时间: 2015-3-12 17:53:06     标题: Set Fire To The Rain吉他版 - Adele ( Set Fire To The Rain吉他版 )

歌词
歌名:Set Fire To The Rain演唱:AdeleI let it fall, my heartAnd as it fell, you rose to claim itIt was dark and I was overUntil you kissed my lips and you saved meMy hands, they were strong,but my knees were far too weakTo stand in your arms without falling to your feetBut there's a side to you that I never knew, never knewAll the things you'd say,they were never true, never trueAnd the games you'd play, you would always win, always winBut I set fire to the rainWatched it pour as I touched you faceWell, it burned while I criedCause I heard it screaming out your name,your nameWhen laying with you I could stay thereClose my eyes, feel you here foreverYou and me together, nothing gets better'Cause there's a side to you that I never knew, never knewAll the things you'd say,they were never true, never trueAnd the games you play you would always win, always winBut I set fire to the rainWatched it pour as I touched your faceWell, it burned while I criedCause I heard it screaming out your name, your nameI set fire to the rainAnd I threw us into the flamesWell I felt , something dieCause I knew the die was the last time the last timeSometimes I wake up by the doorthat heard you calling must be waiting for youEven that when we're already overI can't help myself from looking for youI set fire to the rainWatched it pour as I touched your faceWell, it burned while I criedCause I heard it screaming out your name , your nameI set fire to the rainAnd I threw us into the flamesWell I felt,something dieCause I knew the die was the last time,the last timeOhOh, noLet it burn, ohLet it burn oh....Let it burn

作者: yuanzhil    时间: 2015-5-19 22:00:55

也挺棒的,就是比原版的缺少了一点激情,不过要是学会这个吉他版谱子,现场边弹边唱肯定很牛逼!

欢迎光临 仙来居伴奏网 (http://t2.xianlaiju.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2