积分
注册时间
2009-1-10
最后登录
2024-3-1

版主勋章 贡献勋章

跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2010-10-26 16:13:20 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

Like a gentle evening breezeFrom the wild and roaming seaYou caress my hairMy conviction is so clearBaby when I hold you nearNever to let you goI've reached the point of no returnTonight I'll show what I have learnedAnd how my heart yearnHear me shout in the name of loveRaising my hands to the sky above(In the name of love, the name of love)Cross the seas over time and spaceI'll be by your side 'til the end of daysI used to feel so insecureI put a lock on every door'Til you came my wayNow finally I understandI hold the future in my handAs waves rush to landHear me shout in the name of loveRaising my hands to the sky above(In the name of love, the name of love)Cross the seas over time and spaceI'll be by your side 'til the end of days('Til the end of days)All my love is shining throughIn every breath I takeEvery smile I makeShining bright and true of youShout in the name of loveRaising my hands to the sky above(In the name of love, the name of love)Cross the seas over time and spaceI'll be by your side 'til the end of days('Til the end of days)(You're the only one in my life)I shout in the name of loveOh, in the name of love(Shouting out my love)I'm shouting out in the nameOh, in the name of loveOh, in the name of love('Til the end of days)(You're the only one in my life)Shouting out loud in the name of love

附件: 你需要登录才可以查看下载连接。没有帐号?註@冊

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 註@冊

联系微信QQ:5087708 Email:5087708@qq.com
本站所有资源均来自网友上传分享,仅供试听,若有侵犯到您的权益,请及时与我们联系,我们会及时删除。